Although the FAIR USE Act introduced yesterday will have little more than a symbolic effect on the DMCA, that isn’t stopping the Recording Industry Association of America from unloading on the bill with both barrels. “The DMCA has enabled consumers to enjoy creative works through popular new technologies,” the RIAA said in a statement.” LOL!
- My Statement on the 2018 Broward County School Board Election
- If We Could Roll Back the Clock to February 14, 2017
- We Found Another Big Piece of the School Shooting Puzzle–An Antibiotic for Suicide
- Public School Discipline: Equal Opportunity Offenders
- Over 75% of Mass Shooters Communicate Prior to Their Attacks
Ryan Petty Tweets
She’s no longer ’in the building’
Broward Leaders Display Contrasting Positions On Parkland Shooting Response Before Panel https://t.co/PZ269Q5GFX via @jessicabakeman
Thanks @DeFede for making MSD a priority.
And except for a couple of low level employees in the school district and the sheriff's department, no one has been held accountable or punished for the mistakes that were made that day.
This tragedy was preventable.
And the problems are fixable.
But will it get done?
Nine months after Parkland @RobertwRuncie was asked if this problem was resolved. His answer showed the threat bureaucracy plays in Broward schools.
Below is Runcie's response, and comments by @maxschachter, whose son died in MSD, and @SheriffPinellas Bob Gualtieri @CBSMiami 7/