As the hype builds for CES, the New York Times divides the competitors for your living room into three categories. The Incumbents like HBO already have a stake in America’s TV market. Latching on to them are the Extenders, who provide the actual devices to link up with your PC. Finally, the Straight Shooters bridge the gap with software.
- My Statement on the 2018 Broward County School Board Election
- If We Could Roll Back the Clock to February 14, 2017
- We Found Another Big Piece of the School Shooting Puzzle–An Antibiotic for Suicide
- Public School Discipline: Equal Opportunity Offenders
- Over 75% of Mass Shooters Communicate Prior to Their Attacks
Ryan Petty Tweets
11 Days after the Parkland massacre, I questioned whether the Broward Sheriff's active shooter protocol was unclear because it says an officer "may" instead of "shall" engage.
I was told I was wrong.
Now, AP reports, the investigative commission finds the same may/shall problem
All Americans need to come together to keep our nation’s students and staff safe at school, and we thank @POTUS for a productive conversation.2
So, do they have no obligation to protect her in her courtoom?
Read the entire @SunSentinel investigation "Florida schools cover up crimes: Rapes, guns and more" by @smtravis; and John Maines. #GCL #SWFL #Floirda #Education https://t.co/wRu9HBNB60
"The @SunSentinel analyzed 27,000 crime reports that #Florida schools submitted to the DOE over the past 10 years. The analysis showed that false reports are rife across Florida." #ReadMore: https://t.co/wRu9HBNB60 #GCL #SWFL #Education